Monday, August 10, 2015

Wake Up Call.....


   You Know, Father, Lately Now...., My Heart Has Tried To Get Hardened, And Yet You Have Made Sure That It Has Stayed Soft Toward Your Heart's Desire's. My Body Is Tired, Yet Consistently, You Have Refreshed Me. My Mind And Spirit Are Tired, And Once Again, At My Lowest Points, You Have Brought Me To Heights That Only Your Eagles Reach. Thank You, Father. And Yet, Unlike My Brother's & Sisters Everywhere, I Still Haven't Laid Down All Like Others.
    I Haven't Been Tortured For My Faith. I Haven't Been Mocked For My Beliefs. I Haven't Been Stoned, For Believing Differently. I Have Not Been Lynched, Burned, Or Crucified Physically Yet. Perhaps It May Come, But HE Will Be There When All Is Said And Done. Just Because He IS, And Was,....And IS TO COME. Short But Sweet, Kiddos....#JusSayinWhilePrayin.....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....