Saturday, October 24, 2020

I'm writing about my current situation and state. Not pulling punches. Just the truth.....

Hey..... I'm just finding so much depression and darkness creeping in my life lately.

  And I'm trying to keep my eyes and heart focused on the good.

  But, it seems all I see lately is desperate times and being taken advantage of because of my good nature, that I've tried to uphold over all these years.

  And I was praying last night, and as I lay in bed....

   I asked for strength to keep moving forward.

  And once again, that still, small voice breaks through my pain, agony and distress.

  " Child, just listen to my voice. I'll never let harm come to you."

  After suffering incredible personal losses in the last year and a half: my wife's passing, losing my home, losing all we had strived and slaved for over 30+ years, and now....losing my only begotten 2 months ago. And now living in a housing situation that includes non-working showers and sinks, still dealing with situations that have put my existence to threat....

  I still live....

  I still "suck air"....

  And that's what the Grace of Jesus is about....

....<3'n Jesus Always, k


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....