Saturday, August 8, 2015

Just Want To Give A Word Of Thanks.....



   I Just Want To Give A Word Of Thanks Now, For Restoring My Faith, Oh Lord. You Always Pick Your Moments With Precision. Last Night, I Had Strife Within My Household In The Early Hours Of The Morning. Yes. We Have Taken In Those Who Were Homeless, But We Don't Want The Praise For That. The Problem Was With The Disrespect That Was Shown, But I've Been Expecting This. My Wife And I Over The Last Week Have Talked About The Sudden Attacks We Have Been Experiencing. We Have Attempted To Give Our All To Others, Yet Have Been Attacked Physically. Mentally; Definite Yes. Emotionally: 'Sigh'...Yes. And Spiritually....Well, Dear Jesus.
   But, Today, My Father And My God Showed Me Enough Grace To Reignite My Faith Like Never Before. Watch This Video By Louie Giglio. It's A Few Years Old, But Is Now A Prophetic Message To This Generation. Not Just The Young, Or The Middle-Aged. Or Those Who Are Now Entering Their Golden Years. This Is The Message That Will Change Your Perspectives Forever....
    Watch.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgJhuICrVA
   .....'sigh''...Our Lives Are Planned, For His Glory Alone. Sorry, "Stardust".....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....