Wednesday, July 3, 2019

New Post Up..... 3 Months Later, Hopefully, A New Day Dawns....



  I Know I Haven't Updated Since April. My Apologies...

It's Not Been A Fun Ride, But Walking With Jesus Never Is.

In The Last 3 Months, I've Lost My Best Friend & Love Of 32 Years, Had All Finances Stripped From Me, Been Close To A Complete Mental Breakdown, Had Adult Protective Services Called On Us, My Neighbor Upstairs Has Threatened Me And My Son With Physical Harm Over Nothing And I've Been Taken To Court To Be Legally Evicted From My Home Of Over 16 Years Now.

  Yet God's Grace Has Sustained Me. And Amazes Me More Each Day.
The Results Of Trusting Jesus With Everything I Have:

  I've Been Successfully Connected To One Of The Biggest & Most Successful Law Firms Here In Buffalo For My SSI/SSD Case That Has Dragged For Years, With Them Claiming Extreme Financial Hardship To Get My SECOND Hearing Granted Quicker.

  I've Gotten Help From My Social Services Caseworker, Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty.

  I've Had The Adult Protective Services Senior CaseWorker Behind Me a 1000%.

  I'm Back In Grief Counseling And My Counselor Has Filled Out An Online Application To Help Me Find Housing And Get Rental Assistance.

  I've Had Tons Of Friends And Acquaintances Looking For Adequate And Affordable Housing For Me And My Son.

  During The Housing Court Eviction Proceedings, Of Which I Wasn't Even Allowed In The Court For, I Don't Owe My Landlord The Last 2 Months Rent Of $1300, And I Don't Owe Him For July Either. By The Way, The Judge Did Not Grant A Court Ordered Eviction, and Also Gave Me Until The End Of JULY To Move Out.

  I Received My Medical Exclusion From Social Services Work Program Due To Disabilities, Which Means I Am Now Eligible For Some Cash Assistance.

  And Probably More Blessings That I Am Currently Forgetting At This Late Hour Of The Day.

   See.....My Jesus Is Not Dead.

  In Fact, He's More Alive In Me Now Than I Have Ever Felt Since I First Met Him.
Doesn't Mean It's Getting Easier. The Battles Are Tougher, But Hanging Tight To Him Has Been An Eye-Opener.
 When You Have Nothing Other Than Him And His Promises To Trust In, Then, The Battle Is Then Won.

  As Humans, We Don't Like Being Outnumbered, Overwhelmed By The Enemy, Or Denied Even Creature Comforts.

  I Don't. Do You?

  Yet He That Sits In Heaven Sees All. And He Considers The Ways Of Men.

  What On This Earth Can You Ultimately Trust In?

  Your Government? LOLZ! Like Ants Before His Eyes, Power And Ability.

  Your "Church"? Better Sometimes To Beg In The Streets.

  Your "Friends & Family"? See Number 2. #NuffSaid

  Yourselves? Please.....

   We Are Frail, Fragile, Decrepit, Worthless, Pride-Filled Pieces Of Various Weights & Heights Standing On 2 Shaky Limbs, Waving Our Arms About Like A Bad Car Dealer Advertising Ploy, Full Of Hot Air And Frantically Waving Arms And Bobbing Through Life Like Our Heads Are Not Screwed On Straight. And No, Their Not.

  #BeHonestWithYourselves

  Jesus Came To Help Us Escape The Drudge Of Everyday Mundane Life To Show Us There Was Something Beyond This Pile Of Cr*p.

  Yeah, I Know. "Not Very Christian-Like To Use Those Words.

  Sorry. I'm Still Flawed And Very Human. But Like Jesus, I Will Identify On Your Level.

  I'm Not Going To Take The Stance Of Many 'Successful' Preachers, Evangelists, 'Charlatans', That
YOU Need To Just Buy My Books, Teaching Tapes And Become A Monthly Donor To Become A 'Godly' Success Like Me! And Let Me Send You This "Free Gift" Of Holy Anointing Water! Just Put It On Your Checkbook And Watch The Checks Roll In!!!!!

  My Master Owned A Robe And Sandals. That's It.

  And If He Could Make It Just Fine, With An Entourage Following Behind Him And Make It....I Got No Worries.

  And As For The Prophetic....A Lot Happening. But I Haven't Been Given A Voice Yet To Speak Of Things. Still Praying About What I've Been Shown.

  But I've Seen A Great Uptick In Fulfillments.

  But What I Do See Happening....A Need That Cries Out Deep From The Hearts Of Individuals. The Pressure Is Becoming Overwhelming. You Either Give In To God's Forgiveness, Grace, Truth And Love. Or You Give Up To Despair, Discouragement And Defeat. And That End Isn't Pretty.

  My Late Wife And I Talked To And Ministered To Far Too Many People Over The Years Now.

  Some Listen. Some Don't.

  Some Are Very Successful And Light Years Past Where They Were When We Took Them In.

  Others, Not Heeding Wisdom, Lie Under Stone Memorials Or Plaques Until The Day Of Resurrection.

  I Hope Sharing This Helped Even ONE PERSON.

  Do NOT GIVE UP! The Father Refines And Purifies Those He Loves With An Intense, Burning And Everlasting Love.

  If You Don't Know Jesus Personally, Just Like I Didn't 38 Years Ago In My Bedroom At 3:00 In The Morning Hearing Demonic Voices Telling Me To Go Kill My Mom In Her Sleep, Just Ask Him Now.

  He's Waiting. And Has Been Waiting For That One Moment.

  And Maybe Now Is The Time To Surrender Your Temporary World,
  To His Glorious, Eternal One.

  #CatchTheVision

  Until Later.....<3'n Jesus Always,k.,

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....