Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hear! Oh Israel! The Lord Our God Will Be A Holy Fire.......



    I've Had A Lot Of Unusual Experiences The Last Few Days. And I Hear His Voice Calling Me To Prayer So Much More Lately. Had So Many Physical Ups-& Downs Lately. Going From Tear-Inducing Back Pain, To Resting In His Loving Arms, At Times. My Lord Is So Glorious.
   I've Found So Many Times Lately Where I Have  Needed His Help, And Found Out Hours Later That My Sweet Wife Had Been Praying For Me At Those Particular Times. Even Though I Ended Up With A Few Injuries Here And There, Overall A Blessed Day. Depends On The 'Eye Of Your Soul's' Perspective. #ThinkOnTheseThings #RealTruth #Realtalk   ...<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....