Thursday, July 30, 2015

Exposing My 'Dirty Laundry'.....


   Since 2007, My Life Has Been Insane. In February, 2007, My Father, My Hero, Passed Away. In April Of The Very Same Year, My Grandmother Who Raised Me, Passed Away Also. Since Then, I've Watched My Children Be Afflicted With Cancer, All The Way To Stage 4.
   I Have Watched My Beloved Wife Suffer Time And Again, Through Open-Heart Surgery, Massively Serious Infections, Watched Her Turn Blue In Front Of My Eyes, And Be Hospitalized For Mental Illnesses Several Times. Me? Well....Been Hospitalized Almost On My Deathbed Through Pancreatitis For A Month, Lost Tremendous Amounts Of Weight And Energy, Been Placed In Behavioral Health Services For 2 Weeks, And Suffered Through Only God Knows How Much Misery In Life: Spiritual, Mental, Physical And Financial Distresses.
   And Yet, His Presence Has ALWAYS Carried Us Through. For All My Mistakes, Sins, Or Errors Through Life Now, HE Is ALWAYS THERE. He Has Been With Us In The Lowest & Highest Of Times.
   Who Is Like Him? And WHO LOVES Like Him?  Nobody I Have Met Yet Here On This Planet. He Has Seen Our Every Daily Need, And Provided It Every Day. No. I Don't Know Anybody Who Cares For Me Like You Do, Jesus. Others May Not Understand The Debt Owed, But We Do.
   Yes, At Times, I Have Perhaps Been An 'Alcoholic', Due To The Strains & Pressure That Have Been On Our Lives Over The Last 8 Years. And This May Come As A Surprise To Many Of You. Should You Choose To Judge Me, Well, So It May Be. Judge Me According To My Words And My <3. But I Hear The Voice Of My Father. And He Doesn't Ever Judge Me. Why? I Don't Know Or Pretend To Understand Why. I Am But A Servant.... All I've Wanted....All I Am.
   If You Never Read This Blog Again, Then, It Is What It Is. But Without Human Failures, There Can Be No Overcoming Victories Through His Grace. And That Is What My Father Specializes In. s He Told The Apostle Paul In 2 Corinthians 12:9, "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
  Personally, I still Do Not Understand The Path I Am Even Yet On. I Don't Consider Myself A Prophet. I Am Not Apostle. I Am Not Evangelist. I Am Not Pastor. But My Eye's Are Set EVERY DAY Upon His. And I Will Not Break Or Bend, Because He Somehow Is Keeping Me & Mine In The Palm Of His Hand. And My Prayer Today For All Who Read This, Is That He Will Keep YOU In The Palm Of His Hand....Until The Very Day He Cracks The Sky And Comes To Take Us Home.   #JusSayinWhilePrayin  .....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....