Friday, March 23, 2012

Pain In Life....


  So, It's Another Beautiful Day Outside And I'm Extremely Grateful. I'm Grateful For The Air I Breathe Each Day. ..The Eyes I'm Still Able To See With. I'm Just Grateful For Still Being Alive After All These Years And Countless Mishaps In My Life.
   Pain. It's A Part Of Life Also That We Don't Enjoy, Nor Do I.  Growing Up, I Got So Many Cuts, Burns, Gashes, Stitches, Bruises, And Injuries That I Could Understand What Prolonged Physical Pain Was About, How It Wears On You Mentally And Emotionally Over Time. And Then, I Thought About Jesus....
   My Thoughts Went To The Night He Was Taken Prisoner And Betrayed By Those He Had Called His Friends. I Thought About All The Terrific Injuries He Suffered During His Beating. How Your Body Would Shiver And Be On The Verge Of Collapse. How Then He Was Assaulted By The Roman Guards And Forced To Carry That Heavy, Rough Wooden Cross On His Already Torn Back All The Way To Golgotha. And That's What Made Me Think Of The Pain Of Every Injury I Had Ever Had, If It Was All Wrapped Up In One Day...And I Couldn't Begin To Touch That.
   And My Heart Just Broke For Jesus Again....Because Then I Thought Of What Must Have Been Going On In His Heart At That Time. Here He Is, Completely Abused As A Man And Not Even Recognizable....And Yet He Says "Father, Forgive Them, Because They Know Not What They Do." (Luke 23:34)
   And I Thought About What Kind Of Love Does This Man Have That He Would Willingly Go Through All That: The Physical Abuse, The Betrayal, The Social Rejection, The Broken-Heartedness, And Then Even Rejected By Your Own Father In Heaven, Just To Get To You And Me? And As I Thought About That, A Gentle Wind Blew In Through My Open Window And I Just Felt Such A Peaceful Blanket Of Love Wrap Around Me...
   And It Made Me Just Marvel Once Again How Someone Could Love Such Rotten People As We Are At Times. But His Grace And Favor Is Always And Forever Amazing.....
   And That's Why I Just Think I'm Gonna Sit Here And Smell The Fresh Spring Air....He Made It Especially For Us, You Know?...................................<3'n Jesus,k.

1 comment:

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....