Sunday, October 18, 2020

Well, Let's see what insights I come up with now, after losing my legacy.......

 

   I just felt like writing this morning. 

 And I haven't wanted to talk about anything lately....

 I know it's early on a Sunday morning, but I can't hold back much more....

The standard protocol for anyone that carries the prophetic gift from God, from what I've watched and learned over the years, is YOU go through it before it manifests in others lives around you.

 And what I see is a 'Time of Testing' coming.

  Doesn't mean His children won't receive some FANTASTIC blessings, but.....learn to share those blessings.

  Because otherwise, they'll be stripped from you.

  I've been challenged a lot lately. physically, mentally, but most important Spiritually.

 And just because of the events over the last year and a half, 

I should have just written it all off like taxes.

 I want to encourage you today.

You are watched over.. God has not forgotten you.

 Lately, I've begun to see the angels that stand behind us, over every stranger that has walked in my doors lately.. And seen the massive presence that follows us daily.

 Those 'huge hands on your shoulder as you sleep'.....

I've had so many strangers walk in my door in the last week. 

 Had a fellow walk in tonight. The others were cooking in the kitchen, so he had nothing to do. He sat down and introduced himself. And then.....

 I began to see, and then speak what I heard.  And he began to cry.......

  I never expected that. I've felt like such a desperate person the last year. Lost so much. Wishing I could once again hear the clear Voice of the Lord for His Guidance. 

  And yet, I hear only the Whispers.....

  Secrets to be passed on.....

  Guess I better pay closer attention.....

....Love in Jesus Always, k.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....