Thursday, September 24, 2020

Well, The "Job" Experience Continues......LOL!

 

   Dear Readers,

  What A Long, Strange Journey It Has Become.....

I Don't Have Boils, (Thank God!) Yet, In The Last Few Years, I've Lost Everything. And To Some, That Sounds Like A Death Sentence.

  Lost My Girl Last April After 32 Years. 

  Lost All Our Posessions We Gained Over The Decades.

Now,.... August 23rd,.... I Lost My Only Son At 31 Years Of Age.

  Yet, Have I Cursed God? No. My Faith Now Is Stronger Than It's Ever Been.

  Because We Are Not Promised Tomorrow. 

I Never Thought Of Losing My Only Namesake.

Yet, The Father Is Gracious. He Brings Those Needed To Our Sides...

Be Aware Of What The Holy Spirit Shows You Each Day. Though My Heart Is Torn And Broken In The Natural, I Have Finally Learned To Rise Above.

 The Father Has Kept Me Here, Though Those I Loved Have Been Taken.


But I Will Not Give In To Despair. Just What The Enemy Wants. Yet, I Will Stand And Declare The Glory I Have Been Witness Too. 

I Still Stand And Breathe....Until The Trumpet Blows...


And I Have A New Love In My Life. My Queen, My Tiffany....And She Makes Me Overjoyed. Thank You, Jesus, For Her.....


That's It For Now. All I Could Type. (Emo Times, LOL!)

I'll Post Again Soon. I Still Have Much To Process...<3'n Jesus Always, k.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....