Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hope.....A Word Not Heard Often Lately....


Hope.,,,, noun
  1. 1.
    a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.
    "he looked through her belongings in the hope of coming across some information"
  2.   Hope....Feel The burn....
  3. I'm Unfortunately Angry At The Moment.. Has Nothing To Do With My Current Post. I'm Going Through Issues That Test The Resolve Of My Spirit. And It Seems As If The "enemy" Seeks My Surrender. 
  4.    Well, Sorry To Disappoint You, 'Satan', But This Tree Doesn't Bend.
  5.    I Have Already Been Over And Through The Mountains of Hell, And They Don't Do Much For Me. Bring it On, Bro.... You Don't Have A Dime When It Comes To My Lord.... 
  6.    Psalm 23:1-6....
  7.   "The Lord IS my shepherd; I shall not want.
    He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.
    He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: thou anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
  8.    This Has Been My Cry Since I Was A 21 year Old Idiot With No Understanding Of Life.
  9.    Glad He Rescued Me From Myself....<3'n Jesus Always,k.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....