Sunday, August 2, 2015

Just Over -Thought Something Perhaps....



  He Is Sending Warning Signs To Us..... If You Can See Them. Unfortunately, Most Don't, Much To Their Ignorance And Deception, Their Freedoms Are Being Stripped. I'm Not One To Take Up Any Specific Cause, And I'm Sure Someone Will Attempt To Brand Me 'Something'.
   I Want Nothing More To Be Said Of My Life, Than I Just Tried To Follow Christ Alone. No More Men. No More Books. No More Lofty Ideals. ....Just A True & Honest Relationship With Him. The One,...I Can Once Again Call Friend. He Has My Best Interests In His Hands..                                     ......<3'n Jesus Always,k. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....