Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Love, Pray, Sacrifice......

  This Is Just Gonna Be Short, But Perhaps Something To Think About Right Now In This Moment. Have You Given Of Yourself Today? It's Funny How Many Times We Can't See The Good In What We Are Doing. But Those Moments In Time....When You Pick Up Your Worried Child, Hug Them, And Tell Them You Love Them. When Your Husband Or Wife Asks You To Stop For Just A Moment And Go, Perhaps Out Of Your Way To Get Them Something. Perhaps That Moment That You Looked Someone Else In The Eye's And Smiled. Such A Simple Act, But Every Moment Of Time, Many Miss An Opportunity. I've Been One Of Those. I'm Trying Hard Daily To Listen To My Lord, When He Says, "I Gave My All For You. Can You Not Spare A Moment To Demonstrate Me?" Something To Think About....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....