Sunday, March 18, 2012

Laughing Again.....


  Well, Once Again, Here We Are.... Dear Readers Of This Blog. I'm Sitting Here Inside On A Sunday Afternoon After Church. It's Beautiful And About 72 Degrees Right Now I Think. People Are Coming Out Of Their Houses Like Bees Out Of A Mad Hive. Everybody Eager To Get Into The Warmth Of The Sun And The Atmosphere. I'm Listening To Elijahstreams.com While I'm Working On This. ...mmmm Nice. ...Peaceful.......Quiet......It's A Good And Deeply Pleasant Feeling
   It's A New Season...Spring Has Sprung. All The Flowers Are Starting To Come Up Early. And In Our Hearts It Seems New Things Are Beginning To Stir. Many Have New Projects They Are Ready To Jump Into. God Is Stirring The Hearts Of His People All Over The World Again. People Are Starting To Show They Care. That They Are Concerned For Others. That's A God Thing. ...And A Good Thing.
   You Know What? I Don't Think I'm Going To Write Anything More Today. It's Just Too Nice Out......I'll Come Back And Post Later..........<3'n Jesus, k.

 Interesting Ways That Jesus Makes Such A Difference In A Day...............

1 comment:

  1. Yes...It is absolutely magnificiently beautiful outside... 82 degrees here...Sun is shining...
    Rejoicing and loving God on this glorious day.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....