Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just Thought This Was An Awesome Take....


   Just Wanted To Say That I And Family Are Feeling Much Better. I Know It's Getting Close To Christmas Again, And Don't Know If I'm Looking Forward To It This Year. Finances Have Been Really Tight Every Month, But The Good Thing Is, My Son Is Alive. At This Time Last Year, He Was Already Clear After Stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma Diagnosis In August, 2010. As I Said, By December, He Was Clear. To Me, That Was The One Thing In My Life That I Had Produced. And He Was Going To Be Taken Away At 21. But, Kind Of Like Abraham, I Guess, I Had To Just Give Him Up To Jesus. Hardest Thing I've Ever Had To Do. But, Nearly A Year Later And Recent Checkup, He's Still A Walking Testimony To What Faith In God Will Do.....<3'n Jesus, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....