Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Was Just Thinking And Remembering...

Not Quite What I Meant, But I Guess I Like It. Why Wouldn't I? I Made It...LOL...
  I Was Just Thinking Back To A Vision I Had Earlier This Year. I Was In An Ocean That Was Full Of These Rainbow Colored Bubbles. The Water Was Warm, But The Oddest Thing Was, I Could Hear It, The Water All Around Me, Singing. All Around Me, Wherever I Swam, I Heard The Singing Of The Most Beautiful Tones And Voices. And The Bubbles Themselves Seemed To Exude Happiness. But They Also Were Singing, In Chorus With The Song Coming From The Water. But Yet Their Voices Were Even More Beautiful As They Came Forth All Around Me. Beautifully Wonderful Vision, But Didn't Last Long Enough. So, Anyone Like To Hazard A Guess? <3'n Jesus, kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....