Sunday, November 10, 2019

To My Brothers & Sisters In Ukraine.....



   Hear Now, Those With Ears To Hear...

   The Way Of The Lord Is The Way Of Love And Walking In Forgiveness.

  If You Honestly Desire To Follow Jesus Christ, You Have To Strive To Become The Mirror Image Of The Master.

   Not Some Imitation Of Him, In Who There Was No Hesitation To Sometimes Suffering For Others.

   He Came To Give Life Abundantly.

   And Sometimes Dark Times Become The Times Of Your Greatest Learning Of Wisdom.

   Life Can Be Short.

   Make The Right Choices Today.

   I've Suffered More In The Last 2-3 Years Than I Had Ever Suffered Through My Entire Life.

   Yet My Brothers And Sister's In Ukraine, Look Up Now. Focus Not On The Waves And Storms Like Peter Dod, Yet Keep Your Eyes On The Master.

   The One Who Has Known You Before Birth.

   The One Who Has Your Life In The Palm Of His Hand.

   His Wisdom Will Guide You Each Day, And Your Hearts Of Fire Against Injustice Will Rise As One.

   His Spirit Blows Throughout The Earth Now. To Those Who Want Change For The Better In Their Lives And Those Around Them.

   To Those Who Appreciate That They Have Been Given Life And Freedom Against The Odds.

   Throw Off Your Chains, #Ukriane.

   My Opinions Are My Own, And Fashioned By The Unrelenting Forgiveness In Jesus.

   ...<3'n Jesus Always,k.


 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....