Sunday, October 13, 2019

In The Midst Of Devastation, Hope Arises Still....


  The Last Year Of My Life Has Been A Job-Like Experience.

  I've Lost Everything I Thought Once Precious.

  My Wife & Friend Of 32 Years 6 Months Ago Under The Most Traumatic Of Circumstances.

  Evicted From My Home And The Majority Of My Possesions Only 2 Months After Her Passing.

  I've Had To Move Place To Place a Few Times After Being Displaced.

  And Now I Live In A House That Unknowingly Had A Bedbug Infestation, Barely Working Toilet Facilities With No Heat And Destroyed Beyond Belief.

  I've Had Multiple Health Issues With My Parkinson's, Heart And Stress Related Problems.

  I've Been Emotionally Vulnerable, And Been Taken Advantage Because Of It.

  And Yet I Walk On.

  I Will Not Give Up Nor Give In.

  I Will Not Give Up Even If He Slays Me.

  And I Say This Now, Do Not Give Up On Your Faith In Jesus.

  He Will Deliver On His Promises.

  In This Day And Age Of Extremism, And A Vast Divide Growing Between What Is Right And What Is Wrong, I Will Carry On.

  He Does Not Forget His Own.

  Share If You Will To Encourage Others Through Their Trials.

  Amos 3:17 "For The Lord God Does Nothing Without First Revealing His Plans To His Servants The Prophets."

  I'll Write More Later.

  Be Blessed....<3'n Jesus Always,k


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....