Sunday, March 25, 2018

Someone Mentioned I Should Have An E-Mail List. So, I'm Giving You An Address Just In Case...


   I Had Thought Of It A Few Times, But Someone Just Pointed Out To Me That I Should Have An E-Mail List For My Posts. Not Everyone Is Always On Facebook Or Twitter. I Don't Have An I=Phone Or One Of Those Fancy Phones. Got Me An "Obama-phone!" No Pics, No Video And Barely Reception That Sounds Like A Herd Of Monkeys On Crack.
   Anyway, I'm Not Technically Savvy Enough To Put A Gadget On My Blog For E-Mail, But I'll Just Put It On Here So I Can E-Mail You Any New Posts Without Me Spending 10-20 Minutes Posting It To Different Social Media Accounts. Here It Is: thelaughsonus3@yahoo.com
   Guess Now I'll Get Flooded With "Lose Weight Quickly!" Ads And Appeals For Money From Charities Not Mentioned Anywhere On The Internet. At Least It's Not Anymore Of Those "Nigerian Prince" E-Mails....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....