Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Destinies Of Nations Rise Upon The Backs Of Our Children Now.........Those That Have Ears To Hear, ..Hear...


   I See So Many Countries Around The World Reading My Blog Lately. I'm Truly Blown Away And Appreciate The Support. But To Those Nations That I Haven't Addressed Specifically Yet Because I Haven't Heard A Specific Word Yet, Please Take Heart. Be Patient. I Am A Little Older,Slower And Much More Burdened With Taking Care Of My Disabled Wife In The Last Few Years. But Here Is What Has Been In My Spirit;
   A Mighty Wind Is Blowing, And Will Get Stronger As The Seasons Begin To Pass. Like A Forest Fire Started By Only A Simple Spark, It Will Eventually Rage Out Of Control, Even With The Best Efforts Of Those Who Attempt To Control It. Look To Each Nation Across The Expanse Of The Earth Now: Insurrection, Defiance, Rebellion And Justice Have Taken Precedence With Long Held Tyranny And Suppression Of God's People. But Now, The Tide Turns.
   The Word Of God Says In The Book Of Isiah 59:19; "So Shall They Fear The Name Of The Lord From The West, And His Glory From The Rising Of The Sun; When The Enemy Comes In, Like A Flood The Spirit Of The Lord Will Raise Up A Standard Against Him."
   Expect This Now After The Beginning Of This Year. A Fresh Breath And Wind Is Coming Upon His Willing Servants. It's A Wind And Fire Of Evangelism. The Time For The Harvest Is Ripe. The Hearts Cry Out From Every Nation Named Upon This Earth For Not Just Deliverance, But Glory For The Visions, Drems And Subtle Whispers In Their Hearts And Minds. Slavery Will Be Broken And Bells Of Freedom In His Spirit Will Ring. Don't Caught Up In What You See, But What Is Now Unseen, Because Victory And Unspeakable Joy Is Shortly Ahead.....<3'n Jesus Always,k.
 P.S. I Will Be Posting Individual Words As I Am Allowed To Observe, See And Understand. Maybe I'm Crazy...Yet Judge For Yourselves In Truth And Experience. #JusSayinWhilePrayin...
....<3'n Jesus Always,k.
    (Editors Note): I Wrote This Pretty Late And Didn't Go Back To Proofread It Before I Posted It. Sorry If Some Was A Little Confusing. sometimes The Thoughts Come A Little Too Fast For My Old Fingers To Keep Up With, LOL! ...<3'n Jesus Always,k. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....