Saturday, January 27, 2018

And Yes, England, Britain, And U.K., I Have A Word For You.....



   England...Britain.....U.K., I Have A Word That I Have Heard. Yet, It Was Impressed On Me To Finish My Last Post Before I Gave It. I Was Bewildered Because I Heard The Beginning Of Yours Yours First. Yet My Time Doesn't Always Coincide With His Timing.
   My Prayer, And I Hope And Ask For Your Combined Prayers, That I Hear Clearly & Succinctly His Words Of Encouragement & Perhaps Correction. I Want Nothing More Than we Come Together As The Body Instead Of Severed 'Limbs' Of His Grace And Love. This Has Been The Failure Of His Churches Around This World. We Have Forgotten The Simple Aspects Of Who We Are Supposed To Be As The Body Of Christ. Not Singling You Out, Because Around This Small Blue Ball We Call Planet Earth, We Have Failed In Our Callings. And It Is Now Before Our Eyes More Than Ever In History.
   A Body With Limbs Severed & Separate Is Not A Living And Powerful Body. It Is A Body In Pain And Seclusion. It Is A Body Alone And Desperate For His Unfathomable Touch Of Grace Of Limitless Love And Power. Like I Had Been Inspired A Little While Ago On My Twitter Account One Night, What If We Had Laid All Of Our Theological & Ideological Differences Aside, And Joined Together As One Body In Him, What Kind Of Change Do You Think We Could Make In The World? What Miracles Would Burst Forth Through The Hands Of His People Joined Together As 'One Accord'? Did The 120 Walk In Dissent And Differences Of Opinion?
   Sorry, A Resounding 'NO'. If You As The Churches That Claim The Name Of Jesus Can Not Come Into Accord, Then You Shall Be Powerless And Ineffectual As His Body, Though The Longing Of Your Hearts Desire It More Than Life Itself. I'm Speaking To Those That Are Committed To Him In Their Hearts, Not Those Just 'Playing Church' For Social Reasons/Influence Or Perhaps Business Reasons Or Contacts. Those Will Have Their Just Due At The End. Which Seems Getting Closer By The Day Now. Hey, Just Scan Your 'Daily Mail'. But, Oh England...Come Higher Now!
   His Spirit SHALL Be Poured Out Upon ALL Flesh. Not Just The U.S.A., Africa, Russia, Ireland, Scotland, Or (Insert Country Here)...But ALL The Nations Of The World. His Spirit Will Overshadow ALL Nations In The End Times. Just Like He Promised.
   Sorry To Say, Look Around You. Read The World News Any Day.Yet, He Is Almighty. And He Lives Today Just Like He Did 1000's Of Years And Eons Gone By. Please, Put Aside Your Cultural Differences. Join Together As One, And Watch How You Can Change Your World...<3'n Jesus Always,k.
   Hail Brittania!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....