Saturday, December 23, 2017

If You Don't Mind...I'd Like To Say A Little Prayer Over My Family & Myself. Hope You Join.....



   This Last Year Has Been An Incredible Trial. I'm Not Trying To Draw Any Attention "Al'a" A  #TrendingGoFundMe Page On Other Media Platforms. My Life Has Been Committed To His Love, Compassion And Provision Every Day Now. Can We See Tomorrow's Events? Can We Plan For Those Delays In Our Days? Yet Every Moment Of Your Precious Life Has Meaning To Him, Like A Mother For A Child. Something Born Of Heart And Spirit. Yet, A Destiny To Amaze Others With the Glory Of Not Only His Gifts, But His Forgiveness, Love And Compassion. Lay Hold Of Those Things Truly Important Now. Or, Go The Other Way. You Have The Choice...<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....