Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Life Is A Little Complicated Right Now......



   Yeah.
     As Of Lately, Every Area Of My Life Has Been Hit With Negative Impacts And Reports Of Failure And Doom. With All This Coming At Me Lately, I'm Feeling A Little Abandoned At Times. Even By My Own Family Members. And Every Once In A While, By The One Who Gave His Life For Me.
   Sure, Life Can Feel Dark Sometimes. So Much Going On Around Our Little Blue Marble. Because Each Day Brings New Stories Worldwide About Tragedy, Destruction, And Hatred That Spawns Unspeakable Atrocities.
   And Yet We Still Think We Are Daily Following His Admonition To "Forgive Your Brother Not 7 Times Each Day, But 70 x 7.
   That's 490 Times A Day. Now That Statement... If We Are Truly Following After Jesus With All Our Hearts, Means No Matter How Many Times Your Brother, Sister, Mother, Father, Spouse, Friend Etc. Offends You, We Are Required To Forgive.
  Why? Because If You Claim Christ As Your Savior, Then He Paid A Price Immeasurable To Our Little Pious "Forgive & Forget" Attitudes. It's Our Required Duty As A Child Of The Most High.
   And Though My Life Has Been Turned Upside Down Right Now, My Eyes Are Staying Upon Him. He Has Delivered Me From Far Too Much To Turn Back Now. Yes, I May Stumble. I May Fall. But He Will Pick Me Up And Help Me Continue To Put One Step In Front Of The Other. Every Day In Every Way.
   One Thing I Know, Is That He PROMISED To Never Leave Me Or Forsake Me. No Matter What Happens In My Personal World, Or The Great Big World Around Me and Mine. And He Has Done Neither Yet.   ...<3'n Jesus Always,k.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....