Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Today, I Realized Something...


 ......This Morning, ...As I Listened To The Rain Softly Falling Softly Outside My Window, The Skies Grey With Clouds, And Yet, A Soft Breeze Blowing In... A Gentle,  'Kiss Of Nature'. Touched My Face Gently....
  Took Me Back To Memories....Of My Mother Stroking My Cheek As A Child. And Even Then, It Was The Example Of The Touch Of The Father. A Reminder Of Where I Came From...And When I Would Return To. And The Funny Thing Is, Everytime I Think Of Myself In The Worst Terms Possible Of  Humanity, His Grace Breaks Gently Through, And It Reminds Me Of The Eternal Life I Have Been Given. And The Countless Times Past,w That He Has Delivered Me And My Family From Destruction And Hopelessness.
   He's Been Ever Faithful When We Have Humbled Ourselves And Asked For His Guidance, Even When We Have Made Grave Errors. He's Answered. He's Delivered From Death, And He's Never Let Us Down..
   And With That, We Are Looking To Him Each Day Now, In This Very Confused, Shaky World We're Living In. And Share With Others While There's Time Left. ..Complete Forgiveness Is A Difficult Concept.                                                                                                                                           What Manner Of Grace Have We Been Offered Each Day We Awake?                                                                 .............. #JusSayinWhilePrayin....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....