Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life Is Good?............

 I Was Sitting Here Reading Someone's Post On Facebook, When I Thought I Felt The Lord Speak To Me. The Only Thing He Really Impressed On Me Was In The Form Of A Question: "Child, Do You REALLY Know How Much I Love You?" I Pondered That A Bit For A Moment As Scenes Played Through My Mind Of My Lord Dying On The Cross, And How Many Times He Had Always Been There For Me At Some Of The Most Catastrophic Moments Of My Life....But Then, I Thought, Wait A Minute. Why Would He Be Asking This Question If He Already Knew What My Answer Might Be, Speaking, Of Course, In Relation To The Aforementioned Scenes Running Through My Mind.?
  And Then I Began To Think About How Extremely Small And Frail I Am As A Human. And How Awesomely Vast And Large The Rest Of His Creation Is...Going From Just My Little City To State To Country To Continent To Little Pale Blue Dot In Our Little Solar System Way Out There On The Edge Of Our Little Galaxy In THIS Particular Part Of The Universe That We Can even SEE......Whewwww.....Get The Point?
 So..What's So Amazing About All This?........That As I'm Sitting There Reading Something With My Mind And Thoughts Not Particularly On The Lord, Suddenly....The Father Simply Wants To Reassure Me That He Was Thinking About Me And Took Time To Just Stop And Tell Me He Loves Me. At Least That's The Thing That Really Struck Me The Most Later As I Was Writing This To You Readers...
   Not Enough That He Had Already Come In A Human Form And Given His Life Willingly Just To Restore This Marvelous Relationship That We Can Easily Take Part In. And Sometimes Our Eyes Get Closed In Our Daily Hectic Lives. And Even Those Of Us Who Know Him As Lord And Savior Can Find Our Eyes Pulled Away From Him By The Stresses And Pressures Of Life And The Enemy. And Then We Start To Freak.....
  But It's Good To Know That When That Happens, All We Have To Do Is Call Out To Him From The Bottom Of Our Hearts, Which Seems To Be The Case When He Is Trying To Change Something Within Us That Is Going To Benefit Us In The Long Run. The Pressure Of Life Should Increase Our Intimacy With God So That We Can Enjoy Our Lives More Fully. And It Should Show Us Each Day How Much He Is Involved In Our Lives And Loves And Cares For Us. But.....All "Preaching" Aside, It's Just Nice To Have Him Remind Me Sometimes. Helps Make The Day Go A Little Easier.......Was Just Thinking.......<3'n Jesus,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....