Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Boring Journal Entry...HAHA

by Kurt D. McGaha on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 6:28am
January 24th, 2011-4:17 am

Just reading a few Prophetic Words for 2011, and began to Feel called to Pray and Worship the Lord. As I began to pray, I heard myself ask the Lord to begin to equip us with New and More Powerful weapons in the Spirit, and to raise UP Men and Women of God who will be Raging Flames of Spiritual Fire, to drive back the spiritual darkness in THIS land. I also heard myself praying that God would even cause Spontaneous Praise and Worship on Street Corners across this Nation and those that would stand against it or mock will have their mouths stopped and driven away by the Sheer Power of the Presence of the Almighty and His Glory descending on His People. Glory to God in the Highest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....