Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I Had A Dream Or Vision Awhile Back.....



  I Had A Dream Many Years Ago.......

   It Terrified me. Shook Me To My Very Bones And Core. And This Was Only The Second Very Intense Spiritual & Supernatural Experience I Had Ever Had.

   In The Dream I Saw Perhaps A Vision, Dream, Hallucination? I Know Not.

   But It Happened. And Scared Me Beyond Belief.

   The Scenario: I'd Been Praying In My Office For A Bit One Day.

   Of Course, A Lot Of Life's Stresses Had Been Wearing Me Down Lately. I Love My Wife. We've Been Married 30 Years Now.

   Seems So Long. So Many Trials And Tribulations. The Physical, Financial And Emotional Attacks On Our Health And Well Being Have Become An Everyday Experience In The Last Few Years.
And Yet So Short Lately.

  In Matthew 24:22, Jesus Told His Disciples,
"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened."

  And Yet, He Will Sustain Us, Provide For Us And Protect Us.
His Presence In Our Hearts Faith And Experiences, Will Drive Us On.

  And On A Different Note,
My Wife Is Still In The Rehab/Elder Care Facility. Will Supposedly Need A Month Of Rehab And Physical Therapy. Not Too Happy With The Conditions And Care.
Especially When They Are Billing Us $370 A Day.

   It Breaks My Heart To See My Wife And Soulmate In Pain And Having To Suffer Not Only The Pain Of Rehab, But To Suffer The Pain Of Disrespect As A Human. And Yet, The Lord God Makes No Mistakes In The Steps Of Our Lives. Those Who Have Surrendered, Now Have Freedom.

   Not The World's Freedom, Bound By Invisible Chains, Deceived By Greed And Vanity.
A Freedom Beyond Our Imagined Boundaries..

   Sorry...I Got Off On A Tangent. My Humblest Apologies. I Just Flow With What My Heart And Fingers Hear.

   Getting Back To The Dream/Vision/OOBE, I Was Standing In The Middle Of A Great Plain And Mountains All Around. And I Realized I Was Standing In The Middle Of A Massive Company Of Soldiers And Every Imaginable Piece Of Military Hardware Currently Made.

   And Then My Attention Was Drawn Into The Distance A Great Mountain. And Upon This Mountain, I Saw A Throne. And The Figure Of A Man On The Throne.

   But The Thing That Struck Me Most, Was This Figure Had The Brilliance Of A 1000 Magnesium Torches. Incredible Colors And Blinding In His Radiance. And Then I Saw All These Armies Begin To Ready Themselves For Battle.

   And Then, The Figure On The Throne Opened His Mouth And An Even More Blinding Light Poured Forth And Totally Vaporized Everything Around Me.And Then The Dream Suddenly Ended.

   A Precursor To Our Future? Or A Warning To Change Our Ways?

   .....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....