Monday, September 3, 2018

Ukraine, My Ukraine.....


  The Spirit Of Him Who Lives Forever Would Say This To You, My Ukraine. Hold Fast Now To Those Things, Precepts And Concepts I Have Planted Within Your Hearts.That They Might Spring Forth Into Good Works And Even GREATER Works In Their Due Season.
 
   Though You Hear Reports Of Even Greater Fears Than Ever, FEAR Not. For I Am The One Who Holds You In The Palm Of My Hand. Every Name. Every Experience. Every Situation. I Am There. I Will Strengthen You When Needed. I Will Give You My Wisdom That Will Confound The Reason Of Men. I Will Protect You. And In The End, At My Coming, I Will Receive You Into My Arms.

   I Will Be A Light Shining Through Your Darkness And Bring Hope To Others Lives. You Will Be Ambassadors For My Kingdom.

   Now Stand Up, Lift Your Hands And Shout My Name. Declare The Words Of My Love And Peace. But Mostly From The Redemption Of Guilt And Sins Committed. My Earth Today Is Covered With All Too Much Maliciousness. But I Have Spoken Of This To You Through My Word Already.

   Be My Light Now In The Darkness Of This World. Because...I Am With You Always.

   ...<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....