Monday, March 26, 2018

I Was Just Reading About Thankfulness, And Realized I Still Have A Ways To Go....


  We Say Many Times That We Are Thankful, But Are We Just Repeating A Mindless Phrase, Or Are We Expressing The Depth Of Our Hearts And Experiences? I Look Back Over My Life To Every Injury, Illness Or Catastrophe Throughout My Life.
  And You Know What? I'm Still Alive. I Am Thankful That I Have Survived These Things. If Not For The Father's Grace, I Would Be Either A Mangled Wreck Or Deceased. He Has Taken MY Hand And Led Me Through These Storms Of Life. Many Of You Out There Have The Same Testimonies.
  Others Have Yet To Experience The Awesome Comfort Of His Presence, His Overwhelming Forgiveness For My Failures And His Overwhelming Provision. A Father Who Has Not Forgotten His Children. Lift Your Heads And Be Thankful Today That You Still Breathe And Think With An Unlimited Mind Given By The Creator. Be Thankful Today For Every Blessing You Have.
...<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....