Saturday, July 11, 2015

A Visitation Is Coming.....


   Lately, This Message Has Been More Pronounced. I've Heard It So Many Times Whispered In My Heart Over The Last Year And A Half. "He Who Truly Seeks Me, Will Find Me." No Truer Words Spoken Lately, It Seems. I've Been A Little Desperate At Times. But Each And Every Time I Have Just Given Up, And Dropped To My Knees...He's Answered.
   I Just Had A Very Enlightening Experience With A 22 Yr. Old, And What Her Concerns Were For The Future. I Couldn't Help But Be Touched With His Compassion For Her Fears. And I Was Reminded Again Of John 3:16 & 17: "For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son, That Whoever Believes In Him Shall Not Perish, But Have Eternal Life.  For God Did Not Send The Son Into The World To Judge The World, But That The World Might Be Saved Through Him."
   He Has A Bright Future For All Of Us Who Believe, Because We Run And Are Drawn To His Light. We Have No Choice, Unless You Would Rather Dwell In Darkness. Not Me. I Desire More And More Each Day To Have My Eyes Opened Even Further To His World Around Us. And I Don't Mean This Physical One.
  I Desire To See The Armies Of Heaven Come Forth As The Sky Splits Asunder. I Want To See Once Again The Power & Glory Of His Presence On His Throne, And The Majesty And Holiness That Shone Forth From His Mouth. I Desire That Sense Of Holy Awe Once Again In My Life, For, Only Then....Have I Felt Truly Alive.  Share If It Touches You. .....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....