Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Blessed Day, Full Of Sunshine & Wisdom....

It's A Gorgeous Sunday Afternoon In My Part Of The State; A Soft Breeze Blowing, Warm Sunshine, A Fresh Rain Last Night (Yes, I Was Awake All Night Again.), A Beautiful Sunrise This Morning,Soft, Yet Radiant. Kind Of Like The Way Jesus Appears To Us, In Our Thoughts, Prayers & Dreams  At Times. Glorious, Majestic,......Unequaled.
   I Originally Started This As A Facebook Post Today. But, As I Prayed More About What I Was Thankful For, I Thought About It In Even Deeper Terms.....
I Was Praying Just Now And Seeking The Lord For His Wisdom About Some Situations In My Life. Things I Don't Have Any Control Over. And Then I Got Quiet., Because, ...'sigh'.... If You Don't Listen, You Won't Learn. And I Heard That Gentle, Soft Voice Of The Lord. Not Audibly (No, I Don't Hear Voices. ....Case Closed.) But Just Down In My Heart. And These Words Floated Up, , "I Know Exactly What You Need Each Day. Am I Not The Lord Of Your Life? Didn't You Give Me Control? If You Trust My Wisdom, Then Back Up Your Words With Your Faith. Walk What You Talk..... I Did. And Much More Than You Will Ever Know. How Many Miracles Each Day Did My Father Produce From His Loving Hands? How Many Times A Day Do You Think My  was Not Moved With Compassion? Can You Count Them On Your Fingers? Can You Add In The Amount Of Toes You Have? You Say You Trust Me. You Say, "I Love You.". Prove It. Step Out, And See What Might Happen, When And IF You Will Dare To Believe." Eyes Up. .....'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....