Saturday, February 2, 2019

My Apologies. #SituationsLately. And Yet, Our Father Walks Us Through The Fire Daily...



   Have To Take My Time With This Post.
   Unfortunately Posting This At After Midnight, E.S.T.
   I'm Exhausted. Just Realized I Forgot My Meds Yesterday and This Morning.

   "Crud."
 
   Too Much Drama Lately.

   "Sigh"

  Have Had A Lot Of Time Lately To Be Alone, Since My Love Has Been In And Out Of Hospitals And Rehab Centers For Over The Last 6 Months Now.
  And This Very Evening Lies, In A Strange Place, Strange Bed And Miles From Her Husband Of 31 Years Come February 28th.
    I Ponder, Think, Digest, Pray And War In Prayer For Her Lately.
    And For The Nations Of The World.
    And Yes, I've Seen Results.
    Prayer Works. All We Need To Do Is Believe.

I've Had The Blessed Opportunity Lately, To Blurt Out A Few Basic Revelatory Truths Of The Kingdom Of God Lately To Someone We Took In Off The Streets, As Jesus Would Have Done.

  It's One Thing To Talk It.
  Another To Walk It.

   And Yet, Although My Life And My Familie's Has Seemingly Been Set Upon By Every Misfortune And 'Devil Out Of Hell', We Stand Strong.

  #WeWillNotBreak
  #WeWillNotGive
  #WeWillNotFall
  #OurGodReignsForever .....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

   P.S. I'm Sorry. I'm Tired. Have So Much To Share, But I'm Just Just Drained.
   I Promise I Will Try To Finish These Thoughts Off Tomorrow.
...<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....