Saturday, December 30, 2017

Our/Your Children....The Manifestation Of The Seed Of A Dream From Long Ago.......


   I Have 4 Children.
   Three I Long Ago I Accepted As My Own, And The Responsibility That Comes With That. To Raise Them With Values Exceeding Both Of Our Upbringing And Backgrounds.
 I Evidently Won Over Their Mothers Heart Because, (From What She Has Related To Me Of Our First Date), I Gladly Took All Three With Us. "The More The Merrier.."
   Why I Never Walked Away Like Most Males Today, At The News Of Additional People & Responsibility In The Mix Knowing My Own Selfish Nature, Has Been A Miracle And Vision Revealed Now Over The Decades. Flown In Like A Bird In My Much Less Retainable Memory Lately.
   Today, Our Hearts Burst With Joy, Pride, Continued Prayers And A Continued Vision That They Have Evolved Into Beings Of Intense Compassion & Sacrifice To Others.
   You Know, It Took Until This Very Moment To Understand The Depths Of The Core Of Love's Lessons Of Life. And My Children Have Engraved The Witness And Values We Tried To Instill In Them, Upon Their Hearts & Actions. Even Through Times When We Both Felt We'd Failed Not Only Them & Ourselves, But Most Importantly Our Father In Heaven
   See....My Wife & I Both Come From "Dysfunctional Families". Through Jesus Grace And Sacrifice, We Walked Beyond The Havoc & Devastation Of Our Former Lives. Some By Our Stupidity & Some Of Others. That Both Of Us Are Still Even Alive Is A Miracle To Us Everyday Now.
   Where The Spirit Goes, The Mind & Body Follow. Just Like A Seed Planted In Barren Soil. Yet Watered Over The Years By Love, And Tended With Discipline, It Grows Into A Mighty Shelter To Those Less Strong. 
.....To Be Continued........
 
    .......................<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....