Saturday, October 28, 2017

Sitting In The Dark, Or Standing In The Light?

Editor's Note: Had To Re-Read This Again. Wrote It Incredibly Fast And Eschewed The Normal Rules For Grammar, Sorry!

  Well, I Have Lights Now. After 1 1/2 Months, Power Is Now On, And The Gas/ Heat Is Next. Much Less The Endless Stream Of Phone Calls From My Wife Of Almost 30 Years Now Come February. Month Of My Birthday, My Son, My Oldest Daughter, My Sister And So Many Other Relatives. Oh, And My Wedding Anniversary..February 28th.
   And With Such A Great And Sentimental Time Coming, My Heart Beats In Expectation Of What Lies Next This Year. What Physical Trial Will I Now Be Subjected To, After Untold Years Of Excellent Health? And Yet, He Is With Me, Closer Than The Breath In My Lungs. What Shall Befall My Wife's Precarious Mental And Physical State? Yet, He Is With Her, Closer Than Her Next Heartbeat. And People Ask "How Do You Still Believe And Trust Our Lives To Someone We've Never Seen Or Talked To Face To Face? Not Really Sure, But He Has Healed Everything We Ever Thought Was Devastating To Our Lives. Guess You Had To Be There. And He Asks Little In Return. Only Follow Him. Pretty Easy Task, No Matter How Complicated The World Wants To Make It. Truth Speaks For Itself Through The Claxxon Sound Of Alarms In Our Daily Lives Today. The Reports Of Injustice And Inhumaity That Fall Upon Silent Mouths And Deaf Ears And Those
Unwilling To Raise A Hand In Protest...Until His Grace And Light Break Through The Darkness And Confusion.......<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....