Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lift Him Even Higher.......................................................

This Will Be A Very Short Post, Just To Let You Know I'm 'Still Alive', ROFL!

  I Find That Many Times I Have Started Drafts Of Posts, But Have Yet To Post Them And My Thoughts. Those Stories, And The Miracles That Have Come From Them, Remain To Be Written Yet.
   I Have Seen So Much Transpire Lately, Just Within The Last Year, And Yet, I Have Seen The Treasure Of My And Our Lord's Presence Through Everything We Have Gone Through.
   There Is One Thing That I Can Brag About My God And Father: He Is Always Faithful........Stay Tuned My Friends, Y'Ye Who Have Ears To Hear' ....Stay Tuned........<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....