Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just Stuff I Was Thinking About That I've Learned In Life...

 Just Thinking About Some Life Wisdom That I've Learned Over The Years,...The Things I've Learned Are "Not" A Good Idea.....
Rule #246: Never Wash Your Hair In Gasoline...And Then Smoke.
Rule #421: When Faced With Rabid Dogs, Never Fall To The Ground With A Raw Steak In Your Teeth.
Rule#221: "Righty,Loosy. Lefty,Tighty."
Rule#361: Never Pet Sharks................ Thank You "Stumpy" For That Sage Advice!
Rule#721: Never Call A Bodybuilder "A Little Nancy-Boy."
Rule#516: Never Use Hot Sauce For Eyewash.
Rule#945: When Faced With Certain Death Or Grievious Bodily Harm, Face The Other Way.

  Perhaps I'll Put More Later......In The Book. LOL!
   
            Have A Great Day. God Loves You And So Do I. <3'n Jesus, kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....