Monday, July 23, 2018

I Have an Alternate Site For Donations If You Would Like To Help.....


   I Run My Blog As A Labor Of Love And Without A Bunch Of Fancy, Blinking Ads For Revenue, Only Because....I Am Still Clueless As How To Set Them Up. LOL! I'm Not A Genius. Just Someone Who Loves Jesus And Appreciates Everything He's Brought Me Through.

   If You've Read Any Of My Blog Posts, You Know My Family's Situation. I Try To Encourage Others And Lift Them Up To Look Beyond These Daily Trials To Something Higher. And With A Higher Purpose In Mind. It's Difficult Sometimes, I Admit. As It Is For Many Of You Also.

   I'm Not One To Jump On "Go Fund Me" Or Some Other Site. Perhaps Out Of Pride. Which Is Obviously Not A Good Thing. But, I Think I Need To Learn A Little More Humility.

  In Matthew 7:7 Jesus Said,  "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
  
  So, I'm Asking. 

  Believe Me, I Don't Like To. I Like Giving To People More Than I Like Receiving. Call It 'Weird' Or Whatever. But Because Of Having To Give So Much Home Care To My Wife, And Now My Own Health Issues, It's Made It Difficult, If Almost Impossible To Work.

   This Is What I Do. I Write. I Scribe. Or Scribble. Whichever The Case May Be, LOL! I Attempt To Bring Hope & Joy To A World That Seems To Have Given Up On Hope. 

   I'm Not Asking For A Hand Out, But A Hand Up.

  If You Can, Do. If You Can't, No Worries. 

  But Either Way, I'm Still Praying For Every Person That Reads This Blog That They Will Be Blessed And Encouraged By It. And That Is My Heart For Jesus.

   Enough Explaining, I Guess. The Link Is Right Below.

As It's Written In 3 John 1:2,
 "Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers."
    .......<3'n Jesus Always,k.

https://www.paypal.me/TheLaughsOnUs
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....