Saturday, June 30, 2018

I Heard The Word 'Nigeria' Today.....From A Dry Dust Bowl Will Come An Overflowing Fountain...


  Just Putting This One Out There.

 It's Been A Beautiful But Very Hot Day Here Today, Along The Coast Of Lake Erie. I've Been Sitting And Just Listening To The Wind, Enjoying The Sunshine Throughout The Day. As Is My Habit, I Woke Up At About 6:30am To Spend Some Quiet Time With The Lord Before Starting The Day.
   My Wife Is Getting Better And Able To Walk A Little Bit Without Using The Walker. We Had A Scare Last Night When The Heat Index Suddenly Rose And We Had To Grab Her And Move Her Into The Bedroom Where The A.C. Was. She's Fine Now.
 As I Am Presently Writing This, It's 85 Degrees Out And Feels Like 92. Tomorrow, 91 And Lord Knows The Heat Index. And Then I Heard The Word, 'Nigeria'.
 
"Nigeria. Land Of The Resilient. Land Of Greater Heat, Dryness And Famine.
 Yet Your Cries Have Been Heard In The Throne Room Of Heaven. You Have Lived In A Land Of Strife, Lack, Fear And Doubt For So Long Now.
   And Yet You Have Passed Through 'The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death', Because You Have Stood Fast. And You Have Cried Out. And You Have Been Heard. The Merciful Shall Receive Mercy.
  The Dry Places Will Become Oasis's. The Lord Has Seen You On Your Faces.
But Stand Up Now And Shout To The Lord, For He Is Worthy Forever More"

   I Write In Trembling At Times. But You Can't Put Out A Hot, Roaring Fire With Just One Bad Rain. I And My Family Struggle Daily Nowadays To Just Be Blessed With One More Day. I've Watched So Many Fascinating Miracles Happen In People's Live Over The Last Several Months.
   About This, We Shall See. Just Really Impressed To Get This Out There To My Brothers In Nigeria That Read This Blog. Your Humble Servant
....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....