Thursday, May 10, 2018

Just A Strange Dream....Or A Message?



    Just Woke Up From A Strange Dream a Little Bit Ago.
 
    After Talking To Several People, Seems Many Of You Also Had A Few In The Recent Months: Vivid,  Realistic And Yet Unbelievable. And I Am Still Trying To Figure Out Most Of It.

   I Was Somewhere At A House With Some Other People. It Was Night-time. It Looked Like Part Of A Family Farm, Or Perhaps A Commune. Somewhere Deep In The Woods And A Really Big Place.
   I Remember We Heard Something Outside And I Went To One Of The Very Large Windows, With One Part That Slid Up And Down To Open It. As I Approached It, I Looked Outside And I Saw A Huge Black Wolf.
   Suddenly, It Jumped At The Window And Knocked Out The Lower Sliding Part Trying To Get In. I Grabbed It And Put It Back In Quickly So That He Couldn't Get In.
   And As I Looked Out Into The Night At The Forest Surrounding, I Saw A Woman Who Was Wearing A White, Flowing Dress Carrying A Torch, Riding A Big, Dark Horse. She Was Leading A Huge Pack Of These Wolves Towards Some Town Below Made Up Of Wooden Houses And Buildings. The People Who Were With Me Asked If I Was Able To Get The Window Back In. I Said Barely. It Had Really Freaked Me Out.
   And Then Suddenly, I Was With This Person Who Looked Like A Man Of My Age, Dressed In Overalls. We Were In Some City. It May Have Been Houston, Texas. Only Because We Were At A Gas Station And I Saw A Few People Getting Gas, That I Recognized From Years Before.
   They Were Locksmiths I Had Worked With When I Was There. They Had Grown Older And Had Physically Changed Likewise. I Walked Up To One That Had Been A Very Good Friend And He Recognized Me. We Gave Each Other A Hug.
   Then Another Fellow Pulled Up Behind Him, Got Out, And I Slightly Recognized Him Too. He Was Also A Locksmith. He Walked Up To Talk To My Other Friend And Recognized Me. We All Chatted For A Minute Until The Fellow In The Overalls Walked Up And Said We Had To Go. My Friend Asked Me If I Could Stick Around, But I Said We Were On A Tight Schedule. I Remember I Had Some Sort Of Dark Blue IZOD Type Shirt. It Was Funny That I Said We Were On A Tight Schedule Because That's Not Something I Usually Say. I'm A Little Laid Back, LOL!
   We Got In 'Overall' Fellows Truck And Headed Out To His Farm/Commune. He Seemed Like A Very Nice Man And Had A Sense Of Authority About Him. Wise Beyond His Apparent Years. A Man Who Was A Leader For His Family And The People On The Farm. The Farm Was Really Big. It Would Take Awhile To Get From One Building To Another Walking. There Were Lots Of Children Who Were All Assigned Different Tasks. One Of The Children Showed Me A Huge Building With All Of Their Animals/Pets In It. Animals Of All Different Kinds & Breeds. I Remember That She Was Doing Some Of The Tasks Of Feeding Them And Told Me I Could Too If I Wanted To. 
   The Odd Thing Was That None Of Them Were Frightened To Be With Me. I Remember A Small Bantam Chicken That Walked Up To Me And Let Me Pet It And Stroke It's Feathers. Then I Walked Into A Room With This Girl And There Were Animals On The Shelves And Everywhere. Even Species You Wouldn't Have Thought Would Ever Be Nice To Each Other Were Playing And Rolling Around With Each Other. They All Had Beautiful Soft Fur That You Could Pet Without Fear. All The While, The Girl Was Feeding The Animals. We Finished Up And The Next Thing I Knew, We Were At The Main House. Again, Children Everywhere. Each With A Particular Task To Do. 
   Mr. Overalls Asked Me If I Could Go Put Up Some Chicken Wire In One Of The Buiidings Where The Animals Were. I Agreed And He Gave Me A Bag Of Screws And Odd Hardware And Told Me To Head Out To Some Other Building Where Supplies Were Stored. There Were Other Men Working Busily Away There. I Asked One Or Two Where The Chicken Wire Was. They Said I Might Have To Look Around. I Tried But Never Could Seem To Find Any. I Remember Thinking That I Didn't Know What I Was Doing And Tried To Leave And Get Back To Where My Home Was. 
  I Ran Down A Hill And There Was a Highway There And I Saw The Entrance Off The Highway That I Thought I Needed To Get On. So I Figured I Could Just Run Or Jog There. I Saw An Embankment That Looked Like I Could Cut Across, But Once I Got Down In This Deep Ditch/Valley, I Ran Out Of Strength To Climb Back Up It Because It Was Steep And Muddy. Then What Looked Like Sprinklers Came On And I Started To Get Soaked. I Managed To Climb Out Through A Cut In It, But I Was Soaked And Had Mud All Over Me. I Decided I Would Go Back To The Farm/Commune And See If The Man In Overalls Could Give Me A Ride Back To Whereever Home Was. 
   When I Asked Several Of The People Still Working If He Was Around, They Said He Was Busy Somewhere On Another Project. One Of Them Said That He Had Been Trying To Call Me On My Cell, But I Had Never Heard It. So I Went Back To The Same Main House Looking For Him. I Think He Had A Wife Or Partner, A Very Pretty Sweet Woman That Kind Of Looked Like Katey Sagal (If You Don't Know She Is, Obviously Google Her.)
    A Few People Told Me That He Might Be A Little Upset With Me Over Something I May Have Said To His Wife Or Partner. I Went Through The House Looking For Him And Passed By One Of The Doorways And Saw His Wife And One Of The Older Children Helping Him Out Of His Overalls In Some Sort Of Bathroom Where They Were Going To Get Him Cleaned Up. He Was Facing Away From Me As They Were Taking His Overalls Off And As They Stripped Him Down Naked, I Saw His Back And Arms Were Covered In Scars And Cuts From His Hard Work.
   I Could Tell He Was Tired And Worn Down From All He Had Been Doing, But Seemed Calm And Peaceful Allowing The Wife And Person To Take Care of Him And Get Him Cleaned Up. I Quickly Averted My Eyes And Walked Away From The Door. He Seemed Very Serene In All The Seeming Chaos Of Activity Around Him. A Quiet Sort Of Assurance That Each Person Was Trusted To Take Care Of Their Particular Task And His Work Was Done For The Day. Then It Seemed The Dream Ended. I Was Still Concerned With What I May Have Said To Offend His Wife/Partner. 
   So, Anybody With A Gift Of Dream Interpretation Have Any Ideas? Would Appreciate Comments Or Thoughts On It. Until Next Time....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....