Friday, March 30, 2018

Brazil And South America, Your Cries Have Been Heard In Heaven's Halls......(Part 1)


   Brazil, And All Of The Other Countries of South America That Toil In Despair. And Abandoned Hope. You Shall Rejoice Once Again....An Awakening Comes. A Burning Fire Of The Heart That Comes Forth From A Source. A Source. That Will Not Be Found In Your Governments. It Will Be Found In The Hearts Of Your People. Your Hearts Of Fire, Lit By His Love, Will Guide Your Actions. That Source Will Not Be Fulfilled By The Pleasures You Enjoy In Life Or The Rule Over Your Lives And The Freedoms Over You. You Shall Break Free To A Higher Dimension Of Praise, Glory And His Overwhelming Love.
 It's Ultimate Goal Lies In The Hands Of The One By Whom Your Very Breath Originates From. You Are His....And He IS Yours. Call Out In The Middle Of The Societal Collapse You See Around You. He Is Greater Than Your Current Problems. He Is Greater Than Your Base Fears. He Is Richer Than Your Poverty. He Will Reveal Riches, As Yet Unknown , To Those Whom He Loves. Those That Have Decided To Lay Down Barriers Of Self-Deception & Guilt, To The Ability Of Believing In The One Who Can Fulfill Even The Wildest Dreams.
 He Loves You. Yes, He Honestly Loves You. Never Requiring Anything More Than Our Simple Trust And Faith, Failures And All. Like A Parent Loves Even A Misbehaving Child. How Much More Should The Lord Of All Creation, Love Those He Has So Finely Crafted? Each One With Gifts That Entertain, Educate, Inform And Give Wisdom Into The Daily Drudge Many Of Us Call Our Lives Today.
   You Shall Arise From The Ashes Of Your Broken Lives With An Eternal Fire Burning Within You. Your Names Will Be Spoken Of Across The Earth, Only Because Of The Devotion To Jesus That You Have Carried.
   I'm No Prophet. Too Presumptuous Of My Own Thoughts To  Think So. And Yet, Over The I've Experienced And Seen Things, Ideas And Inventions Beyond Our Current Understanding And Your Humble Author. Perhaps I'm Just 'Mad'. Been Diagnosed With 'Bi-Polar Before.Yet I've Seen Things As Real As Your Favorite Pet Next To You, Nuzzling Your Leg.
   A 30 Foot Tall Warrior Angel, Clothed In Golden Armor Head To Foot. Standing At Attention, A Golden Sword Of Flame Planted In Front Of Him. Don't Think,, I'm Insane,But Who Knows...LOL! Yet Gave Me One Of The Most Overwhelmingly Comforting Feelings I've Ever Had In My Life.  I Had Only Stepped Out , 1 Or 2 A.M., smoking A Cigarette And Just Looking At The Stars And Constellations. Then I Heard The Voice...."Look At The End Of Your Driveway." Other Than The Otherworldly Pat On My Shoulder I Got One Night After Falling Asleep Watching Some Biblical Teaching. But, Another Story For Another Time.
   At The End Of My Driveway, Smoking A Cigarette At The Back Of My House, 'Something' Made Me Look At The End Of My Driveway. There Before Me Stood The Being I Originally Described. Then, I Knew He HAS Truly Stood Over And Carried Me.
   You Know What? I'm Tired, Brothers & Sisters. I'll Finish This Story Tomorrow. Hopefully Before 9 P.M., E.S.T. I'm Sorry, Just Out Of Energy Guys....<3'n Jesus Always,k.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....