Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A Time To Talk, And A Time To Be Silent.......And Perhaps Listen.


    I Have Been Very Introspective And 'Hermit-ting' Lately. Been Through A Lot Of Trauma And Trials This Year. Well, Actually The Last 7 Years. But, Ahhh, Who's Counting Anymore? No Job To Even Cover Any Bills, Or  Attendance To Church Because Of The Care My Wife Needs. Not Much Social Contact Either Other Than A Few Chance Meetings On The Street.Which Now, In Retrospect, I See To Be Divine Appointments. Oh, And Still Having To Deal Each Day With My Parkinson's. Yet Even In The Midst Of The Devastation & Depression Of My Life, Daily I've Found Jesus Christ To Be Faithful To Use Me To Lift Up Others And Meet Our NEEDS (Not Always WANTS).
    I Pray Throughout The Day Now As Much I'm Allowed A Minute Of Peace & Silence.The Needs Of My Disabled Wife & Taking Care Of The Daily Business Of Running A House Eat Up A Lot Of My Time. And Fulfilling As Many Other Things As I Can Fit In.
    I've Listened To Too Many Voices Of Fear And Doubt Early In My Life. Voices Of Authority That Instilled Paralysis & Insecurity. Voices That Stripped Me To Be Confident Of Anything I Did Or Attempted. Voices That Mocked. Full Of Hateful And Derogatory Words, Perhaps Followed Up By A One Sided Beating Perhaps Every Day.
    But Then, I Heard Another Voice.
   A Voice That Accepted Me For Who I Was And All The Flaws That Came With Me.
 A Voice That Did Not Criticize, Confuse Or Condemn Me. A Voice That Wanted Nothing More Than The Best For My Life. A Voice To Comfort Me.
   And I Began To Give My Full Attention To This Voice. Jesus Has Guided Me For 42 Years Now. Not Counting The 16 Destructive, Degenerate Ignoramus Years Before That. Well,Perhaps Just A Few Years After That.
   I Humble Myself Before You. Because My Life Hasn't Always Been Pure & Roses. Yet Throughout It All, Over The Years His Voice Has Drawn Me Closer And Closer Through Every Trial, Tribulation & Tragedy. I've Come To See Myself As Blessed Now.
   Oh, I'm Not Rich Or Anything. Don't Own Any Land, Stocks, Bonds Or Even A 401k To Use As Reserve. In Fact, To Be Honest, We Live On Maybe A Little Over $6k A Year. Yet The Father Has Always Seen Fit To Always Make Up The Differences Or Give Us Unbelievable Grace. And Even A Little Bit More To Share With Others In Need. Just Trying To Follow Jesus's Words. We Have Little, Yet I Hope I've Gained A Treasure Trove Of Wisdom, Love And Compassion Over The Years.
   Although I've Had To Put Away My Energetic & Gregarious Days Until It Grows A Little Warmer And Dryer. I Continue To Improve My Health Day By Day Back To 110%, Using The Wisdom I Was Taught.. I Miss Having The More Intense Spiritual Encounters With Others, And How The Holy Spirit Would Always Guide The Conversation And Whatever Evidence Needed For The Moment To Prove His Reality And Love. I've Seen Him Heal People On The Street. I've Seen Him Call Out Specific Information To People That Only He Could Know. And Then The Tears Began Flowing.
   I'm Sure Many Of You Enjoy Gardening. It's A Wonderful Thing To Spend Time Watching A Seed Grow. From Germination In The Bright Sunlight, To Growth Into A Plant That Is Strong, Healthy And Serves Others With It's Goodness.
   Our Spiritual Life Is The Same Way. A Seed Of Faith Is Planted Within Our Hearts To Believe That We Will Grow Up Strong And Healthy, Able To Benefit Others. A Life Free Of Worries And Earthly Cares.
   Much Like The Seed That Doesn't Concern Itself With Where It's Water Source Or Nourishment Comes. It Knows It Will Come And Cause Growth In It's Own Time And As Needed. This Causes Even Greater Growth. A Sudden Acceleration Of Unbelievable Growth.The Rest Of That Time, It Stays Silent And Perhaps Reflects On What It Will Become One Day. And It Patiently Waits, Until The Day It Springs Forth Into The Brightness And Shows It's Glory In The Light Of The Sun. Always Growing Upwards And Stretching Towards The Sun.
   I've Stretched Out My Faith In The Little Seed That Was Planted In My Heart Years Ago. And I Have Seen It Be Fruitful And Multiply. Maybe Not In The Way The World Would Think, But This Is My Life. It's My Walk. And I'm Going To Keep Walking With My Angels And My Hand In My Master's Until I Draw My Last Breath. And Then, The Journey Shall Truly Begin.
   Look Up. And Keep Looking Up. Let The Seed Of Faith Jesus Christ Planted In Your Heart Grow Into That Beautiful Flower Or Plant That Shares It's Goodness With No Regrets.

......<3'n Jesus Always,k.

   If You Feel Impressed To Help Out Or Bless Us In Any Way, It's Extremely Appreciated.
Here's The Link: https://www.paypal.me/TheLaughsOnUs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....