Sunday, May 24, 2015

One Solitary Life.....


   As I Sit Here, Early On A Sunday Morning....It's Soooo Peaceful And Quiet Outside. The Sun Is Shining In My Window As I'm Writing This. I Can Hear The Soft Chirping Of The Birds Outside, Slowly Awaking Like Me. The House....Is Quiet.
  As I Walked To The Front Living Room, My Eye Was Drawn To A Recent Gift By A Friend's Mother, Which I Will Share Below. She Was Angry That He Had Given It To Us, Instead Of Allowing Her To. But I Reassured Her That We Loved It , And That It Meant A Lot To Us. And Then She Mentioned To Me That She Had Seen It In A Store, ...And It Reminded Her Of Me. That Brought A Tear To My Eyes. If I Have Been His Example, Then All Glory Goes To Him........................<3'n Jesus Always,k.

                                                              One Solitary Life

             He was born in an obscure village.
        He worked in a carpenters shop until He was thirty.
        He never held an office.
        He never had a family or owned a house.
        He didn't go to college.
        He had no credentials but Himself.
        He was only thirty three when the public turned against Him.
        His friends ran away.
        He was turned over to His enemies and went through the mockery of a trial.
        He was nailed to a cross between two thieves.
        While He was dying, His executioners gambled for His clothing.
        He was laid in a borrowed grave.

        Nineteen centuries have come and gone, and today He is the figure of the human race.
        All of the armies that ever marched,
        All of the navies that ever sailed,
        All the parliaments that ever sat,
        All the kings that ever reigned,
        Have not affected the life of man on this earth as much as......
        That one..solitary...life.
                                                                            (Author Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....