Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Ukraine, Loved As A New Born Child In The Eye's Of The Father....



   I Heard Something Earlier This Evening, That I Kept Dismissing As Random Thoughts. Yet It Kept Intruding Into My Thoughts. The Holy Spirit Seems To Have A Way Of Being Insistent In His Impressions At Times.
   It's That 'Subliminal Nagging' Feeling You Get In Your Heart, Stomach, Gut-Feeling, Whichever Makes The Most Sense To You.
   I Was Thinking Back Over The Last Years About Words I've Heard In Prayer At Times, For Several Countries Around Our World. I've Posted Them On Here As Inspired. But This Evening, I Kept Hearing The Word "Ukraine". I Wondered Why I Hadn't Heard The Names Of Other Countries Where Things Are So Much Worse. But Those Thoughts Were Always Overruled By That Particular Country.
   I Admit, I Don't Know A Lot About What Is Transpiring There At This Time. I Don't Know Anything About Their 'Spiriual Climate' Because I Haven't Had The Chance To Do Any Research Yet. But In Times Of Trouble, The Hearts Of People Cry Out To The Heavens For Hope & Salvation.
   If I'm Wrong, Then I Will Be Called Out For It. And Gladly. I Would Rather Be Corrected Than Have A False Sense Of Myself Or Pride.
   I Don't Claim To Be A Prophet, Seer Or Wise Man. I Only Relate What I Am Graced To See Or Hear At Times. So, 'Hear' I Go:
 
   "Ukraine, You Have Been Truly Oppressed, Depressed And Belittled By Those Who Consider Themselves Your Master's And Would Rule With An Iron Fist Over Your Lands And God-Given Freedoms. Yet, With Many Times In One Voice, You Have Wept And Cried Out For Help From Heaven Through Many Sleepless Nights.
   And Yet, In Your Despair And Depression With Your Current Situations, You Have Still Maintained Hope And Charity In Your Hearts. And These Are The Things Which Please The Lord. Your Faithfulness Will Be Rewarded Not Only Here, But In The Life To Come. Your Testimonies Will Spread Far And Wide Of The Goodness Of The Lord.
   I See Your Country Birthing Missionaries With Hearts Of Fire, Bringing Those Same Stories To Ears That Have Not Yet Heard And Are Thirsty. And As Your Words Pour Forth, The Breath Of The Holy Spirit Will Accompany Them And Begin To Blow Through Meetings And Personal Interactions With Others, And Multitudes Will Have Hope Restored To Their Tired And Worn Souls.
   My People Have Been Oppressed, For The enemy Knows his Time Is Very Short Now. His Deceptions Have Increased Worldwide As he Looks To Destroy The Sons And Daughters Of The Most High. Yet, The Father Laughs At His Feeble Attempts. His Plans Have Not Changed Since Adam And Eve.
   Look Up Now, Ukraine, To The Heavens From Where Your Help Comes And Praise Him. He Is Already Standing By Your Side. You Just Haven't Seen Him Yet...<3'n Jesus Always,k.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....