Friday, November 24, 2017

Yesterday Was Thanksgiving Here In The USA, Yet Shouldn't Everyday Be "Thanksgiving Day" Everywhere?....



   Well, Yesterday Was "Thanksgiving Day" For Us Here In America. It's A Day Of Memory To Freedom And Family. I'm Sure That Every Country Across Our Beautiful, God-Given Earth Has A Day That Is Significantly Similar In Many Ways, Just Different Names.
   I Have Looked Back Over This Last Year And Seen The Drastic Changes That Have Transpired In My Own Life, And Of Those Around The World. Life-Altering Changes In So Many Ways. Many Have Been Stripped Of All They Have Known To Be So Familiar To Their Lives.
   I'm 57 Right Now. Soon To Be 58 Come February 18th Of This Next Year. I Have Been Very Healthy And Sound In Both Mind, Body, Finances And I Thought..My Understanding Of His Particular Ways Of Dealing With Us. And Yet, Like A Diamond, Until You Turn It In The Light, You Never See All Of It's Flaws Or Potential Beauty.
   From The Beginning Of This Year, The Word 'Apocalypse' Has Taken On New Meaning To My Life. It Reminds Me Of Something I Heard The Christian Teacher, Joyce Meyer, Say Last Week: We Are Being Stripped, Like Refinishing An Old Piece Of Furniture. Didn't Make That Much Sense At The Time, But Jesus And The Holy Spirit Have Their OWN Sense Of Timing For What They Reveal.
   I Realized After Many Months Now, And The Hardships We Have Been ALLOWED To Go Through, That He Has An Eternal Purpose, Not A Temporary One. I've Watched My Mental State And Physical State Be Plundered By Clinical Depression (The Seperation From The Safety Of Our Own Familiar World), Early Onset Of Parkinson's Disease (Seperation From Your Memories And Ability To Control Your Physical Actions), My Spouse Being Confined To a Psych Ward For 2 Months (The Separation Of Familiar Relationships), The Loss Of Treasured Friendships And Support (Other Than Dependence On His Grace Alone)  And Now Last Week, A Serious Injury To Something In My Spine, It Seems. (The Separation Of Our Physical Strength To Carry Us Through To Our Expectations Of Provision For Ourselves And Our Loved Ones). And Now Realizing, It's All Part Of The "Stripping" Of Ourselves And Who We Thought We Were In Our Own Minds, Instead Of His Will In Our Lives For His Glory.
   It's A Time Of Change In Our World That All Of Us Will Now Go Through. Yet, Do You Despair Or Rejoice In The Changes He Is Making, Though They Scuff Our Minds, Hearts And Bodies? Me? I Will Choose To 'Soldier' On Through What He Has Established In My Life. Why? Because He Has A Wonderful Habit Of Bringing The Dead Back To The Living. Think The "Dry Valley Of Bones". Think The Raising Of Lazarus. Think...The Raising Of Jesus Christ From The Dead In The Face Of 500 Witnesses To Glory Everlasting. Through His Grace And Resurecction Power, I/You Will Live And Arise Again. Hold Tightly To That Eternal Promise, Children Of The Most High God....And Walk everyday In 'Thanksgiving', That You Still Have Life Everlasting Beyond This Deteriorating World.....<3'n Jesus Always,k.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....