Monday, February 27, 2017

Update To My Post Of 2/23...How Soon After, Who Knows?


  Okay...Real Quick (Because Wife Is Waiting For Me To Come Back With Hot Coffee From The Kitchen) I Have Been Under The Weather, But Yet Still Praying And Seeking The Father Every Day For Every Need. And He Has Been Faithful Every day. I Just Want To Praise Him For The Way He Comes Through With Small Surprises Every Day.
  On Saturday, I Received What I Thought Was Another Demand From A Creditor. It Turns Out, It's A Small Settlement Check From A Class-Action Lawsuit Against A Corporation. Not Much To Some, But A Sudden Financial Blessing From Nowhere. Just Another Of Those Moments That Jesus Plays Peek-A-Boo With You. Oh, By The Way, Do Good To Others And Share What You Are Blessed With. It Will Always Come Back 100 Times Over. I'll Be Back....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....