Friday, January 30, 2015

Another Unusual Day With Jesus.......


  Didn't Get To Sleep Last Night Until 3:30 A.M....My Sweetheart Called Me Last Night From The Hospital. She's Doing Good. She's Looking Forward To Coming Home. That's Why I Was Awake Until Then......

Praying.....Always Praying Now A Days, It Seems. A Daily Struggle It Feels At Times ...Battling Through My Own Inadequacies. But, After What I've Been Through In My Life Up Until This Point, I'm Just Getting Stronger Everyday In Him.

   She Called Me Again At 6:00 This Morning. We Talked For Awhile And I Prayed Over Her Again. It So Grieves My Heart That I Don't Have The Means To Get There Everyday To Visit. After Almost 27 Years Of Being Together, Time Apart Becomes More Painful...

   And How Does It Feel To Our Father When We Spend That Time Apart From His Presence On A Daily Basis? Does It Hurt Our Hearts So That We Can't Seem To Function Through The Day? I Wonder At Times How Even Greater His Hurt Is When We Are Away From Him And His Forgiving Presence?

But, I Digress......

8:30 A.M.....My Son Wakes Me Up For Some Paperwork So That He Can Run Up To The Pantry....And....I'm Awake Again .....And Praying.

9:45 A.M.....Son Comes Back, Frustrated And Cold.
Oh? ...Did I Mention?
We Have About A Foot And A Half Of Snow Piled Up Outside, And We Live Right Next To Lake Erie, Aaand....It's 15 Degrees Outside,
-2 Wind Chill......
'sigh'.....
I Miss Texas.

Anyway, My Muscular, Man-Child Is Mad, Cold, And Frustrated After Falling On Everyone's Mostly Unshoveled Sidewalks. Starts Raving About 'Nothing Ever Goes Right'..'Can't I Just Have ONE Day Where Things Went Smooth?!'.....
You Get The Idea.
"Micro-Breakdown"
Everyone Has One At Some Point In Their Lives.
I Call It ........" The Bending Of The Knee's To His Will."

Maybe It's Just Me...
So, After Consoling The M.M.C. With A Peace Offering Of Some Nutritious Popcorn...I Tried To Lay Back Down.
Uh, Uh...Nope...Not Yet.

Have To Get Back Up And Call In Favors To Get M.M.C. To See His Dr....
11;30 A.M......My Sweetie Calls Again. We Talk For A Bit And I Pray With Her Again Before She Goes To Lunch.
1;00 P.M....Phone Rings. Sister Long Distance. Talk For A Bit.....Praying Still.
2:00 P.M.....Run Next Door To Help Neighbor

It Is Now 4:00 P.M. Still No Sleep.....
Praying...Again

4:30 P.M.....M.M.C. Returns From Drs. Visit And I Have To Go Pick Up His Prescriptions.
Yay....Off Into The Wild Beyond....
5:00 P.M......Run Back Inside From Expedition Into The Polar Region Known As Buffalo.
5:30 P.M......Am Officially Exhausted, But Still Praying For Strength.
6:30 P.M......Figuring Out Something For Dinner. M.M.C. Is Now Officially "Out-Like-A-Light"
Phone Rings Again...Support.
6;59 P.M......Forget About Dinner. Not Hungry Anyway.
7:00 P.M......Begin Trying To Update This Blog....
9;00 P.M......'Still Wakey-Wakey'. Neighbor Calls To Express Thanks For Help..."NP, Your Welcome.."...Praying Again.
9;30 P.M.....My Baby Calls Again And We Talk And Pray For Awhile. She Tells Me Of A Nice Blessing She Received In The Hospital. She Blessed someone And It Was Multiplied Back In A Multitude Of Compliments.....Warmed My Heart.
10:30......We said Goodbye And I Prayed Over Her Again. Hopefully we Can See Each Other Tomorrow.....Praying Again......
10:42 P.M.....Waiting To See What Else Occurs For The Rest Of This Day.
...Maybe I'll Write About It Tomorrow.
Still Praying....... For You All.........<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....