Sunday, October 5, 2014

I Really Should Go Back And Edit That Post...My Teachers Would...

...Kill Me. Grammar, Punctuation, etc. The English Language Has It's Benefits, And If Done Properly, Your Message Will Come Across With A Very Nice Efficiency. The Father Always Has His Way Of Doing That Also. At Times In My Life, I've Heard One or 2 Simple Words From Him That Have Changed My Life Perspective 360 Degrees.
 See, What Most People Don't Get, And.... What Took Me A Long Time Myself To Understand, And Even NOW....Still Have Trouble Understanding This Concept....
 He Loves Me. He Loves You. He Has Designed Each Of Us So Specifically. With Gifts, Talents, Unbelievable Gifts, Yet To Understand. But Where Does Our Sense Of 'Failure In Life' Come In? I Think Perhaps, Sometimes, Just Simply Acknowledging Him And Saying, "Hey! Thanks Father! Thanks For Just Giving Me The Chance To Express My Gifts To Others, Because You Gave Them To Me. Hey! Thanks Again! You're Pretty Cool, Father!"
And Then, If It Leads Others And Points Others To Jesus....Well, Then I've Successfully Done My Job Here..................I Hope.  Sorry So Talkative Today.   ....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....