Wednesday, August 27, 2014

 As I Watch World Events Unfold Before My Eyes, I Look Forward Now To Keeping My Eyes On The Heavens. Something Is Coming. And The Children Of God Will Stand Up And Roar With One Voice...Times Are Changing Swiftly. And Good And Hope Are On The Way. Be Restored In His Love Today. Spend A Few Moments Quietly In His Presence And See What Sweetness He Has For You Today....<3'n Jesus Always,k.

Update: 1:56PM EST 8?27/2104
 Sorry. I Just Re-Read This And Realized My Spelling Error In The Last Paragraph. It Has Now Been Corrected. My 5th Grade English Teacher Would Have Probably Beaten Me. Praying For All Of Us Today. My Heart Is Broken. But I Can Smell Victory In The Air......<3'n Jesus Always,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....