Monday, January 23, 2012

Just A Quick Note For Now......


  Thank You. Yes, You. If Your Reading This I Just Want To Say "Thank You" For All Those Who Have Taken The Time To Read My Posts. So Far I Have Over 1,000 Page Views From All Around The World. So, Just Wanted To Say Thanks For Not Only Reading, But Recommending My Blog. I Just Want To Be Truthful And Share What's Going On In My Heart, And If What I Have Been Through Helps Someone's Faith Grow Stronger, Then Praise God For That. It's Been My Goal Now To Show People That I'm Human And Make Mistakes. But Also To Share With People That I Have A Father In Heaven That Really Does Care About What's Going On In My Life, And What Goes On In The Life Of Every Person That Really Has A Personal Relationship With Him. But Not Just Those, But Others Throughout The World Who Haven't Come To Meet Jesus In A Personal Way Yet. To Give Them Hope, To Restore Their Dreams, And To Help Them Realize That There Is Someone Who Cares. Not Just God The Father, But Any Of Us Who Have Experienced Meeting Him Are Eager To Share This Wonderful Fact That When You Lay Down "Self", And Ask Him For Help, It Does Come. Many Times Not Always In The Way We Expect, Because His Ways Are Higher Than Our Ways. But I Would Rather Be Nowhere Else Than Underneath The Wings He Has Promised To Cover Me With.
  And It's Not Just Some "Pie-In-The-Sky" Dream. Like I've Said In Previous Posts, He Amazes Me With How Many Times When I Thought "There Is No Hope Available Here On Earth To Solve This Problem Or Catastrophe." That He Has Suddenly Stepped Into The Situation And Remedied It Or Shown Me Exactly What To Do When I Didn't Have A Clue. And To Be Able To Be At Total Peace, Which In This Day And Age We Are Living In Is A Rare Commodity. Plenty Of Things To Worry About Nowadays. Wars, Earthquakes, Storms, Tornados, Famines, Economic Disasters, Diseases, Solar Storms, And The List Goes On. People Today Are On The Edge Of Their Veritable Seats Waiting To See What Might Hit Next. But.....There Is A God And Father In Heaven Who Knows Exactly What's Going On And Is The Safest Place To Be Right Now. When Our Whole Social Structure And The Fabric Of Our Existence Is Being Torn Apart, Jesus Is The Solid Rock On Which We Can Base Our Futures. I've Put My Life In His Hands And He's Never Disappointed Me Yet. So, Be Encouraged And Grab Hold Of The Hem Of His Robe Like The Woman In Mark 5:25-34 With The Bleeding Issue. Her Life Was Slowly Pouring Out Of Her Body. She Had Spent Everything She Owned On Doctor's Seeking A Cure For 12 Long Years And Got Nothing But Sicker.    
But...She Heard About A Man Named Jesus Of Nazareth. And She Didn't Come Demanding That He Heal Her, Or Making A Huge Donation To His Group Just So He Would Pray For Her. She Knew Something Was Entirely Different About This Man From Galilee. She Pressed Ahead JUST So She Could Touch His Clothes, Not Even Daring To Speak With Him Because She Recognized That This Was More Than Just A Man. And As Her Hand Made Contact With His Robe, She Was Instantly Healed. And Then Jesus Himself Turns Around And Asks, "Who Touched My Clothes?" He Had Felt Someone's Faith And Trust In Him Be Released And He Wanted To Know Who Dared To Believe Him Like That. And His Response? Verse 34: "And He Said To Her, "Daughter, Your Faith Has Made You Whole; Go In Peace, And Be Whole From Your Plague." What An Amazing Thing! That He KNEW When Someone Had Faith In Him And Trusted What He Said And Took Him For His Word. Simple Faith And Belief When Your Out Of Options And The World Has No Answers For You. Just Like I Had To Do With My Son (Read The Post Before This One...) Last Year...
   Just Take A Chance And Trust Him. What Do You Have To Lose? Your Pride. Because You Don't Want To Depend On Something You Can't See? You Can't See Air, But You Know It's There. You Can't See Heat, But You Can Feel It If You Draw Close Enough. Same Way With The Father And Jesus. If You Lay Aside Pride, Unforgiveness And Selfishness And Draw Close To Him And Seek Him, He Will Let Himself Be Found. And He Will Open Your Heart, Mind, And Body To An Awesome New World Around You....Because He Loves You And Will Come Running To You First Before You Even Realize It, To Wrap His Strong, Loving Arms Around You And Take Away All Your Pain And Sorrow. Life Is God When You Keep Jesus On Speed Dial....
   Well, This Was Supposed To Be Just A Short Note. But I Got A Little More Inspired Once I Started Writing It. Hope I Didn't Bore You. And Thanks Once Again For All The Page Views From All My Readers Out There Around The World. And Thanks For Your Comments. Let Me Know What You Think, Okay?...Have A Blessed Day. Praying For You All......<3'n Jesus,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....