Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Is There A Problem?.....


 Uh, Dear Readers(?) Is Just Nobody Sayng Anything Or Have A Comment, Or Is My Comments Thing Broken? If Your Following My Twitter Account, Send Me A Reply Or Something. And If You Follow From Facebook, Send Me A Direct Message. Okay? Starting To Wonder If Any Of My Blogs Are Striking A Nerve With Anyone. You Know? It Would Just Be Kind Of Nice. Or, Just Tell Me That I'm A Total Crackpot Who Has Lost Quite A Few Beers Out Of His Six-Pack, Spilled More Than His Share Of His Milkglass, Lost Pretty Much ALL Of His Marbles......Or, I May Have Some Wisdom. Something I Said Might Have Touched A Chord In Your Heart. If So, I Would Really Like To Know. It Would Make My Day To Know That Someone's Hope Was Restored. And Then I Can Tell Other People About What A Cool Thing Happened For You. See...It's Not Glory For Me I Want. It's Only Glory For The One Who Has Always Been There And Helped Me When No One Else Could. And It's Nice To See When He Works In Someone Else's Life. How About This...How About You Write Me In The Comments, And Tell Me The Coolest Thing That The Lord Has Ever Done In Your Life That Really Made You Realize That He Love's You? Okay? Easy Assignment....I'll Be Waiting. Until Then....<3'n Jesus, k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....