Friday, January 27, 2012

Come To Think Of It.....


  Well, Dear Readers, Thank You So Much For All The Prayers Out There For My Shoulder. It's Getting Better Each Day. So Know That YOUR Faith In God Works. Because I Have Been Trying To Get Into The Mode Of Being Able To Receive From Others In Prayer Even As I've Been Able To Give. But Anyway, I May Start Posting More Than Once A Day. Maybe Twice. ....Just Depends On What The Father Sems To Be Putting On My Heart. But, I've Been Doing A Lot Of Praying And Fasting Since The Start Of The Year, To Get Clearer Vision From The Father About My Particular Mission Here, And For Others In The Body. That's The Funny Thing. I'm Not Even Sure Sometimes What Part Of The Body I'm Supposed To Be? Not Quite Sure Where I Fit In. But....I'm Just Gonna Keep On Praying And Studying And See What's Going To Happen. Many Of You May Feel It In Your Spirits Now...A Burning And Yearning Expectation Of Something  Very Great That The Father Is Pouring Our On All His Children This Year. I've Heard It From Many Others Also. But....We'll Just Wait And See. And Pray. For Yourself. For Others. For Your Leaders. For Your Country. For Your Particular Piece Of Continent. Pray For Restoration. Pray For Repentence. Pray For Restoration And Wholeness And Completeness. The Father Designed You To Be Free Through Jesus Christ. Why Waste It?......Jus Sayin....<3'n Jesus,k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....